[VHFcontesting] Introducing Myself.

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Introducing Myself.
From: James Shyrigh <kc8jpz@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:05:01 -0800 (PST)
Jim, KC8JPZ here. Just though I would jump in and say hello to everyone. Just
really getting started into VHF and  UHF contesting. I participated in the Jan
sweepstakes as a rover and I've been hooked since. I even bought a van just to
to load up with gear and antennas.. I really enjoy building antennas just as
much as contesting too. So far, all my antennas are hombrew and seem to work
pretty good. Currently working on a fold over/crank up tower for  the van.
Anyhow, Hello all and talk to you all later. I will include a few links to
pictures of stuff I built etc.

Jan Sweepstakes Rover
Would have liked to stacked a few more loops..Ran out of time.
6 Meter Loop Feed
T match Fed.
New old Van
I can drill as many holes in it as I want!
2 meter loop

HighPoint New Jersey Fun

73
Jim-KC8JPZ