[VHFcontesting] FS: Kenwood TS790A dualband sat rig-$625

To: forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, kenwood@mailman.qth.net,vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Kenwood TS790A dualband sat rig-$625
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:23:57 -0800 (PST)
I have a Kenwood TS790A 2m/70cm all mode satellite rig
for sale. It comes with the hand mic, power cord,
manual and original double boxes, and has the tone
encoder installed.  It is in good shape, but not mint.
 There are some scratches on the top, but the face
looks really good.

This was Kenwood's top of the line VHF rig, and still
is considered one of the best VHF/UHF weak
signal/contest/satellite rigs.  Go read the eham.net
reviews or the QST product review to see what a great
rig this is.  It does 50 watts on 2m and 40 watts on
70cm.

I am asking $625 plus shipping.  I can take paypal,
check, or MO.  I would throw in some cash with it
towards a Kenwood TS2000.  Don't miss out on this
Kenwood classic.
73s John W5TD