Re: [VHFcontesting] CQ VHF Contest, a two band contest

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] CQ VHF Contest, a two band contest
From: "Jeffrey Embry" <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:10:08 -0400
I like the two-band approach primarily for the simplicity.  I don't
have to worry about antennas for other bands and I don't have to worry
about requesting moves to multiple bands.  Sometimes a laid back
contest is just what the doctor ordered.

--
Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large