Re: [VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF 6 m condx

To: JT Croteau <jt.n1ese@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF 6 m condx
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:18:38 -0500 (CDT)
I caught the opening on Saturday night which was like a pipeline to the
east coast for several hours. I was mostly S&P (I was QRP and never
successfully got a run going) so I didn't have that kind of rate. 6m is
always a blast when we have openings like that, though.

It was great to work so many who are on this reflector.

2m was fairly flat (for me anyway) during the time I operated.  Some
people in my area were talking about an opening to the south into Alabama
and Mississippi but I couldn't hear any of the stations they were working.
Time for better antennas!

73, Zack W9SZ
EN50 Urbana, IL