Re: [VHFcontesting] Stamp Increase Jan 14, 2008 (from Canada)

To: "'Nate Duehr'" <nate@natetech.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Stamp Increase Jan 14, 2008 (from Canada)
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 23:59:00 -0500
It is my understanding from talking to folks that use LotW that uploading
your log is free but if you want to use it for an award it is like $2 a
card.  If true, that would make a DXCC or VUAC an expensive piece of paper.
No criticism of LotW intended.  I just wanted to point out that nothing of
value is free.

73
Jim, W4KXY