Re: [VHFcontesting] [PNWVHFS] Re: January Sweepstakes deKB7DQH/Rover (Un

To: "Greg Chartrand" <w7my@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [PNWVHFS] Re: January Sweepstakes deKB7DQH/Rover (Unlimited, Multioperator)
From: kb7dqh@donobi.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:29:45 -0800 (PST)
> I sure wish we could have discusses wsjt modes before the contest :(
> I'm sure it would have made a big difference in activating those grids. I
> think I'd have a chance working those grids south of me behind the hill
> using MS. I have worked stations down in CA, NV, and AZ aimed right into
> the middle of  the hill behind me.

Couldn't hurt on Tropo, airplanes, etc. either.
Methinks that may be in the works... That 6-way, 4 wire bridge is just
aching to get installed in the Bus to do something... Hmmm 5 radios and
one DSP
processor... Could keep all exciters transmitting simultaneously with one
compooter!  Wonder how well the system would deal with 5 band diversity!!!
This has some interesting possibilities!!
Eric
KB7DQH