[VHFcontesting] Where to find complete VHF contest results?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Where to find complete VHF contest results?
From: Bill Dzurilla <billdz.geo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:09:00 -0800 (PST)
When I was a kid, one of the main reasons for
submitting a log in VHF contests, even if we made only
a few contacts, was to see our call in QST and compare
how we did against our friends, even though we had no
chance of winning.  Now, however, it seems that QST
only publishes the leaders in each category, without
the list of the scores of everyone who submitted a
log.

Are the complete scores available online or anywhere
else?

73, Bill NZ5N