Re: [VHFcontesting] Where to find complete VHF contest results?

To: Bill Dzurilla <billdz.geo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Where to find complete VHF contest results?
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:09:20 -0800
On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 10:09:00AM -0800, Bill Dzurilla wrote:
> When I was a kid, one of the main reasons for
> submitting a log in VHF contests, even if we made only
> a few contacts, was to see our call in QST and compare
> how we did against our friends, even though we had no
> chance of winning.  Now, however, it seems that QST
> only publishes the leaders in each category, without
> the list of the scores of everyone who submitted a
> log.
>
> Are the complete scores available online or anywhere
> else?

You can view the complete line scores on the ARRL web site:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/

ARRL members have access to the interactive database that
lets you search, sort, extract to Excel format, etc. the
results.  Non-members have access to a PDF file of the
lines scores in the format that used to be printed in QST
(now called "Printable line scores") as well as the
Soapbox comments.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker@kenharker.com