Re: [VHFcontesting] Anyone interested in grids CN70, CN71

To: k6pzb@yahoo.com, VHFcontesting@contesting.com, Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Anyone interested in grids CN70, CN71
From: Paul Kiesel <k7cw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 20:41:16 -0700 (PDT)
Just a short note that it's much better to take larger antennas whenever
possible in order to QSO those stations that are at difficult distances. I am
at a difficult distance from those grids. Small antennas will not cut it for
me. I may have to wait until someone takes large antennas and makes a concerted
effort to work stations such as mine.

73,
Paul, K7CW