Re: [VHFcontesting] controversy

To: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>, dan.evans@insightbb.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] controversy
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:55:52 +0000
You don't have to wait for the scores to come out.  Take a look at the log
submissions and you'll see that they have the claimed scores posted.  Put that
into a spreadsheet and take a look at the top score in each rover category.
You will notice that the top in all three have more than double the next
highest score and that the call signs are the same as those listed in the grid
circling soapbox.

Yes, I know the claimed scores are not final.  Its preliminary, but when the
difference is so dramatic, its pretty instructive for this discussion.

Steve
K4GUN/R

From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>