Re: [VHFcontesting] Common rover frequency

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Common rover frequency
From: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:24:08 -0500
It seems like out here in Black Hole country, everyone is rock bound to
144.200....  The further away from 200 you get, the fewer answers to
CQ's.....

My favorite technique is to find a nice loud multi-op station, and try
to get between them and .200.  For example;  if K8GP is calling on
144.185, I'll try 192, or so.

73
Dan
--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana.
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: