Re: [VHFcontesting] Lunch box roving

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Lunch box roving
From: "Jim Forsyth" <mail@jimforsyth.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:22:29 -0800
Steve,

What it does point out (yet again) is that lacking the facts you simply make
them up. You don't know who did the buying, building and planning. I can tell
you that I, for one, have done some of all three of those on the toolbox
stations.

In my home station it is true that I benefit from another persons ability to
build and plan, most notably the employees at Yaesu.

Jim, AF6O