Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover to Rover Zero Pts

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover to Rover Zero Pts
From: "Jim Forsyth" <mail@jimforsyth.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:11:04 -0800
Mark, I think you got right to the heart of the matter. Clearly what is
needed is a rule that would penalize the West coast rovers but still allow
the North East rovers to have fun. Perhaps it could be explicitly written in
the rules, something like .........this rule applies only to west coast
rovers and not to North East rovers.

Jim, AF6O