Re: [VHFcontesting] (no subject)

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] (no subject)
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:29:49 -0500
Hi Erich,

Most of the circuits I'm using are other people's designs. Maybe the way I
put them together is unique.

Once I did talk with Kermit W9XA about doing a presentation at Central
States this year but I forgot all about it until recently and don't know if
I'll have the time to put anything together for that now. But maybe I will
write something up for someone or a magazine. I did come up with a couple
cures for problems that seem to work well.

73, Zack W9SZ