[VHFcontesting] Trade 1296 xvrt for 222

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu,vhfcontesting@contesting.com,wswss@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Trade 1296 xvrt for 222
From: kr7o@vhfdx.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:42:54 -0700
I have a UHF Units (Sweden) 1296 transverter for trade for a DEMI 222
transverter.  From my understanding UHF Units became Parabolic AB.  I
picked this up several years ago from a well known east coast EMEer (who's
name has slipped my memory), to build into a loaner rover rig.  Anyway, at
this point I have a 1271a and three 1.2G transverters, so I have too much
gear extra.  I haven't tested this unit, but can do a quick check out
before shipping.

This unit is rated for 2M in @100mw and 3w output.  No clue as to noise
figure, but preamps are mandatory for 1.2g anyway.

If there is no interest in trading, I will sell.  I want to build a 222 for
a loaner rig.

73, Robert KR7O/YB2ARO, DM07ba/OI52ee  (ex.  N7STU)
kr7o@vhfdx.com

www.vhfdx.com (KR7O/YB2ARO homepages)