Re: [VHFcontesting] Another antenna question

To: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Another antenna question
From: crawfish@surfmore.net
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:32:23 -0500 (CDT)
Mike, the URL for the pictures isn't working, but the one at the bottom
is.. Loops can be half-wave as in squalos and sqloops or halos, or
full-wave loops as I have worked folks using them also. The full-wave loop
would have a higher angle of radiation, which would be better for E-skip.
Am thinking about putting a 3-ring halo on the truck for the CQ
contest.Have a WiMo for 2m SSB.
                                                    Joe W4AAB