Re: [VHFcontesting] I'm confused

To: "'\(Radio\) VHF Contesting'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] I'm confused
From: "Joe Serocki" <joeserocki@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:21:13 -0500
I am confused as well. Per the definition for the 2009 UHF contest, " Rover: A
rover is comprised of no more than two operators" and " Limited Rover. Same as
the “Rover” class above, but competes with no more than any four bands of their
own choosing."

So we can do a Limited Rover with 4 bands and two operators?