[VHFcontesting] Good places for VHF Contesting?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Good places for VHF Contesting?
From: "Renner, PY7RP" <py7rp@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 03:55:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Folks,

I am making a study about good places for VHF Contesting.
I wanna prove that there is a good place, the optimum place
to setup a station and this place has the biggest probability
of getting a good high score instead of others.

The study of case is being made on the Brazilian VHF Contest
called "CB144". The score formula is based on the sum of
all distances between contacted grids, multiplied by the number
of contacted stations.

Has anyone ever saw any study like that?

73 Renner
PY7RP