Re: [VHFcontesting] Gene W3ZZ Is Right On The Money!

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Gene W3ZZ Is Right On The Money!
From: "Rogers, Ron" <RR124640@ncr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:39:51 -0500
Years ago (70s, 80s ?) we had single band categories in the ARRL VHF & UHF
contests.

That's why they were there......to allow people to be competitive and have a
chance of winning "SOMETHING" using 1 band without having to spend enormous
sums of money building high powered multi-band stations in order to feel worthy
of even entering.

What happened ??

Ron
WW8RR