Re: [VHFcontesting] Design for a 6M Rover Yagi...

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Design for a 6M Rover Yagi...
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 14:03:49 -0600
I still say this Comet..
https://www.hamcity.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=232&idproduct=499
I have had one up for 4yrs now.. and the Boom to EL and Boom to Mast use
'Wing Nuts' !
Just replaced it with a 6M5X..and it is going to be my /p Yagi now !
Very Easy and Quick assembly !  It says 4el.. but 2 Driven EL..?
Also..only a 10' 6" Boom..so I don't think the Specs are 100% accurate
on it.. and I used a Tuner as well..but had many 'You are the Only W
Station I am hearing' Reports !  Pretty Good for an 'el cheapo yagi I
think !
Jerry
VE6CPP
VE6Jee/p