Re: [VHFcontesting] Supporting the Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2014

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Supporting the Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2014
From: beamar via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:35:45 -0400
Prohibition in the United States was a nationwide Constitutional ban on the
sale, production, importation, and transportation of alcohol. The issue with
the Parity act is different. Here, the Federal Government is (we think) going
to rule that certain parts of private contracts are now illegal. This is good
for ham radio. But, it is just another example of how the government is getting
into more and more aspects of the life of private citizens. I have no intention
of getting into a political discussion. So, I will stop here!

Buddy WB4OMG