Re: [VHFcontesting] Entering as a Mobile (/M) in Contests

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Entering as a Mobile (/M) in Contests
From: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 08:48:31 -0600
Jay,
Interesting idea. This does look like a "clean up" issue in the rules.

I was thinking the Rover categories could just be changed to allow staying in one grid. Either approach could work. The mobile stations would probably be at a disadvantage either way, which could lead to Yet Another Entry Category.

73, Bob K0NR