Re: [VHFcontesting] Self-spotting

To: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Self-spotting
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 00:01:05 -0500
I never understood the ban on using phone calls to set up QSOs.  Now that
this door has been open, what is the chance that we might see these tools
allowed for HF contests?  Hopefully at least for the 10m contest, given its
similarity in propagation to VHF and a declining sunspot cycle.

73 John AF5CC