Re: [VHFcontesting] Pat Dyer, WA5IYX--Propagation Researcher-SK

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Pat Dyer, WA5IYX--Propagation Researcher-SK
From: K7XC Tim Marek <k7xcnv1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:48:38 +0000
In my years as a VHFer I always had a great respect for Pat and his
research. We exchanged emails a bit back when I wrote for "CQ VHF" in the
late 90s and learned alot from his sharing .

Its a sad day in Amateur Radio when one so passionate as Pat leaves us. He
will be missed!

My best condolences to his family and friends...

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk