Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF Panadapting

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF Panadapting
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 08:43:27 -0600
Clifton Labs used to make a similar board - the Z10000.  I've used them in
several radios.  If you can identify a good tap point, they work well.

A quick web search says Clifton Labs is no more - they have been "acquired"
by DX Engineering.  We'll see whether the Z10000 will continue to be made
or whether it will be cast off as a unwanted niche product.  (...those
troublesome weak-signal VHF guys and their low production, complicated
stuff)

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner