Re: [VHFcontesting] FM antennas

To: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FM antennas
From: N6Ze via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 19:03:12 -0800
One thing i do when i rove in SoCal is to post ahead of time  on various chat
sites: radio club sites, wswss, vhf-contesting, arrl sb section site, etc to
alert occasional users of 50mhz & up and typical motivated vhf operators that
i’ll be out roving.
(I local ham radio club member always telephones me on sunday afternoon to make
skds!)

N6ZE

Sent from my iPhone