Re: [VHFcontesting] FM antennas

To: N6Ze <n6ze@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FM antennas
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 06:18:15 +0000
I try to make a lot of noise about where I'll be. I'm not active in the
local clubs, and not generally in the area anyway, but I try and get the
news out to the regional weak signal and contesting groups. I also try and
scoop up phone numbers, it got us a couple of mults this past contest when
we were able to just make a quick phone call and get the beams aimed at us.

I didn't think about the ARRL sites, may have to look at that. Thanks.

73,
Sean WA1TE