Re: [VHFcontesting] FM antennas

To: peter h <n6ze@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FM antennas
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 06:11:29 +0000
Hi Pete,

I agree that keeping it simple can really help, especially when roving and
you have to factor in setup/teardown times when moving. If a couple more
minutes can gain us more contacts, it may be worth it though. We'll
probably have just a triband vertical in January for FM, but there's always
the other contests.

73,
Sean WA1TE