Re: [VHFcontesting] Transverter interfacing with FT290RII

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Transverter interfacing with FT290RII
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 15:02:57 +0000
That might be where being able to flip a switch would come in handy. If I'm
reading the documentation right, the DEMI transverters prefer you don't use
full- or semi-break in with CW anyway, so you'd want it to just stay on
until you're done transmitting. That's a good point though, especially with
a portable setup.

Sean WA1TE