Re: [VHFcontesting] Difference between types of Rover?

To: JamesDuffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Difference between types of Rover?
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:13:23 +0000
Rick K1DS goes pretty well in depth into some of the shenanigans that the
rover packs would get into in one of his videos on roving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baETPvsxcdI&t=2687s

When you start to get a little into the history, you can see what specific
events triggered the somewhat odd rules here or there. I appreciate that
they created the Unlimited class to allow the rules-bending outside-the-box
stuff to continue, while protecting the groups that don't want to play
those games.

Sean WA1TE