Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF101 at Dayton

To: k5qe@k5qe.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF101 at Dayton
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 07:51:26 -0400
I would be happy to assist in this ic desired..  It doesnt get any simpler than
an FM station for an introduction to VHF/UHF and every technician can do it..
All you need is altitude and some beam (432 is essential).  FM puts a lot of
emphasis on location but its the same for SSB which is why my primary site is
occupied by W4IY in June (who I work with in june).

John

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail