Re: [VHFcontesting] Changing from WSJT to SSB...

To: "<barry@k7bwh.com>" <barry@k7bwh.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Changing from WSJT to SSB...
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:39:46 -0700
Some radios may also require an additional step to mute and un mute the
microphone when switching between data modes and ssb.

Not a huge issue but one more thing to worry about and it can be easy to forget
to mute the microphone when switching back to data (some older radios I use
seem a bit better in this regards.)

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ