[VHFcontesting] sloppy operating

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] sloppy operating
From: Kim <whensley11@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 16:39:38 -0500 (CDT)
This is in reply to Tim's, K7XC, recent post.  We've seen sloppy operating on
SSB.  Let's face it.  It carries over to FT8.

Somehow, some way we need to educate folks.

We know one operator literally out of the "big gun CB" operators, and he
carries this mentality over to SSB and FT8.  Quite a few hams have sent him
snapshots of his wide signals … to no avail.  It's frustrating.

Just something else we need to separate out as we discuss these issues.  In
some instances it's not the mode(s) that are the issue, it's the operator.

We keep trying!

73, Kim - WG8S