Re: [VHFcontesting] crankup tower, multi band antennas, and coax

To: Kim <whensley11@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] crankup tower, multi band antennas, and coax
From: VE7HR <ve7hr@ve7hr.ca>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 19:58:31 -0800
I am doing something on a slightly smaller scale.
Hoping to do 2M,222,70cm and 1296 on one feed line with a quadplexer on both
ends.
After a long wait the quadplexers arrived I swept them and returned them to
manufacturer.  I have hope they will be returned  meeting specification.

Curious to see what they experts have to say.

Thanks
Dave
VE7HR

Sent from my iPhone