Re: [VHFcontesting] crankup tower, multi band antennas, and coax

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] crankup tower, multi band antennas, and coax
From: Leandra MacLennan <leandra@leandramac.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 04:42:45 +0000
If you would ever like to work satellites, you need full duplex so you need to
hear yourself, so you must simultaneously listen on one band while transmitting
on another band.

And, for the ARRL VHF contests, if would be nice to be able to keep a 2M link
open with another contest station while you are both QSYing to 222, 432 and
1296.

   -Leandra AF1R