Re: [VHFcontesting] Busy times during VHF contests

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Busy times during VHF contests
From: <barry@k7bwh.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 17:43:55 -0800
When I'm roving, I beacon my position to everyone via APRS.
I announce it in advance so then they can track me at http://aprs.fi/k7bwh
to know where to point.
I'm certain it provides a few more contacts and simplifies my driving
duties. I can work people over and over, each time I move into a new grid
square.
VHF contests are great!
Barry K7BWH
Seattle, WA CN87us