Re: [VHFcontesting] Busy times during VHF contests

To: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Busy times during VHF contests
From: Jeff Townsend <kn4vae@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 20:30:38 -0500
APRS is a good idea if it gets checked.
Right now I don’t have anything for it. That will need to wait I have a lot
more important things to get working before mid January :-)

I searched for rover status online and came up with some references to it but
the website overstates.info doesn’t appear to work any more.
I searched in the Apple app store and didn’t find anything either.