Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] An idea for the sprints.

To: Joshua Arritt <jarritt@vt.edu>, VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] An idea for the sprints.
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 08:45:59 -0400
Simple fix.....

21:01 (local)  RFI appears

21:01:30  Pull breaker for living room on the main circuit panel

21:01:30:04  Girls start screaming.

21:03:00  You go to living room and assess the situation. Tell them that the TCP/IP has failed and the ISP has been AWOL.  The LDMOS has been hydrofracted and any repairs     will have to wait for morning.

21:05           Brew some coffee while you are near the kitchen.

21:08            Enjoy the Sprint.

73

K1WHS