Re: [VHFcontesting] An idea for the sprints.

Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] An idea for the sprints.
From: Scott Armstrong <aa5am@vntx.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 09:33:42 -0500
Just an observation  (over many years) .....

In my opinion, the Sprint sponsors do a very poor job of promoting and
advertising the Sprints. I think a little more effort into the advertising
would go a long way towards increasing the actvity.

The 4hr operating time is perfect. Don't have to commit an entire day,
weekend, etc. to sitting in front of the radio.

-Scott AA5AM