Re: [VHFcontesting] List of East Coast Rover Sites

To: CHRISTOP PATTERSON <w3cmp@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] List of East Coast Rover Sites
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 20:29:37 -0400
Chris KG6CIH and I were working on a map. I'm not sure if he's updated it
recently, but you can view it -

Rover data
https://goo.gl/maps/RzprKNrGbGxFmLi7A?g_st=ac

Green are spots we know or have heard are good, yellow are spots we know or
have heard are okay, red are known bleh spots.

 Black is unconfirmed, either we found it by staring at Google maps or
heard of it from somewhere. It could mean that it's a great spot that we
just hadn't visited yet, or it could mean that it's a mountain road that's
totally blocked and needs to be culled from the list. YMMV.

73/Yours in Scouting
Sean Waite, WA1TE