Re: [VHFcontesting] List of East Coast Rover Sites

To: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] List of East Coast Rover Sites
From: Chris Lumens <chris@lumensoutdoors.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 20:44:12 -0400
Chris KG6CIH and I were working on a map. I'm not sure if he's updated it
recently, but you can view it -

Rover data
https://goo.gl/maps/RzprKNrGbGxFmLi7A?g_st=ac

Green are spots we know or have heard are good, yellow are spots we know or
have heard are okay, red are known bleh spots.

Black is unconfirmed, either we found it by staring at Google maps or
heard of it from somewhere. It could mean that it's a great spot that we
just hadn't visited yet, or it could mean that it's a mountain road that's
totally blocked and needs to be culled from the list. YMMV.

I have not updated it recently, but I should do that - I've got various
new sites and I need to upgrade the ratings of several of them.  I
should probably also add more data like access issues, etc.

I've roved from a bunch of locations in New England at this point, so
I'm happy to share what I know.

--
Chris Lumens - KG6CIH
Hike * MTB * XC Ski * Haskell