[WriteLog] Voice keying and FT1000D

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Voice keying and FT1000D
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:38:24 -0000
I believe the mic-through function works by almsot instantly
regenerating the audio from the mic, and outputting it. It is not the
mic audio being directly fed through, bypassing the sound card
functions. So, seems to me that the sound card does have
adequate output. Why the wav files don't is a mystery to me...
GL/Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com