[WriteLog] Voice keying and FT1000D

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Voice keying and FT1000D
From: w8ik@arrl.net (Joe Subich, W8IK)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:07:41 -0500

It depends on the particular sound card and software (particularly
the design of the internal mixer).  In any case, Randy's sound card
obviously has sufficient drive capability it's a question of getting
the levels balanced.  I don't know if they were recorded a too low
a level or the mixer is programmed for the wrong range.

73,
   ... Joe Subich, W8IK/4
       <W8IK@ARRL.NET>