[WriteLog] Writelog loading ???'s

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog loading ???'s
From: k1mv@hotmail.com (Steve Freeman)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 05:56:17 PST
Thanks for taking a minute and reading this.

I have been using WriteLog Ver 9.23 for some time now and recently tried to
upgrade to Ver. 10.14.  Ron sent me a disk to load, but I kept getting an
error when it began to load (at about the 54% point when loading).  I've
tried removing my Ver. 9.23 and then installing the newer version (yeah I
just went into exployer and blew it away, I fogot about the removal
program), but still the same error.

So now I have this nice new copy of WriteLog on disk and can't seem to load
it.  I get the following error message when I try to load:

Component Move Data has the following error

Media Name: data
Component: Win95only
File Group: Win95only
File C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ATL.DLL
Error number. -115 (refer to online help)

I'm using Win 98 and Internet Exploer Ver. 5(I upgraded from Ver. 4 as an
attempt to fix the DLL file).  I have the OEM ver of Win98 on my box.  I
have deleted and reinstalled the new version a number of times, with the
same error showing up.  I apparently have screwed up my DLL file.  Short of
reformatting my hard-drives does anyone have any suggestions, or seen this
one before?  Contest coming up this weekend so any help appreciated.

Thanks
Steve K1MV