[WriteLog] Log in GMT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Log in GMT
From: w0sd@rapidnet.com (Ed Gray W0SD)
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 12:31:44 -0500
When we operated the June VHF contest at w7XU using Writelog we had to set
the computer to GMT time to log in GMT time.  At the time I thought that
Writelog did not work that way at my place so during the IARU HF contest
this weekend which Joe-W0DB operated I note the computer is set for central
daylight time and Writelog is logging in GMT time just as I thought.

I have spent more time (hours) than I care to admit trying to figure out
why Writelog logs in GMT with my Writelog and will not do it with W7XU's
Writelog program unless you set the computer to GMT.  I am giving up after
several hours and asking for help!  Thanks!

73,  Ed W0SD
Ed Gray
43804 257 Street
Salem, SD 57058-5907 USA