[WriteLog] Log in GMT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Log in GMT
From: w0sd@rapidnet.com (Ed Gray W0SD)
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 15:01:59 -0500
First let me point out the W7XU is just down the road 20 miles in the same
time zone.

Second I have gotten a couple of E-mails that mention the following lines

tzseconds=1
tziseast=1

I was not sharp enought to deduce that tz is apparently time zone.  Anyway
can someone tell me what these lines do?  What options are there?

I like to have my computer in local time so my e-mail time is correct and
the date correct on my QUICKEN programs, etc. etc.  I think it is wonderful
that WRITELOG takes care of the GMT conversion automatically but I want to
be able to duplicate it at W7XU's or elsewhere.

Thanks,

Ed W0SD
Ed Gray
43804 257 Street