[WriteLog] Kenwood 850 to Laptop cables

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kenwood 850 to Laptop cables
From: nz3o@arrl.net (Byron Peebles)
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 19:23:55 -0400
After researching this question a few months ago,
I purchased the RIGblaster hardware that feeds the mic jack.

73, Byron

At 19:20 2000-10-02 -0400, Kent Belan wrote:
>What I need help with is the cables from the computer
>sound card to the 13pin ACC2 port on the 850. Does anyone know the
>configuration (or a better solution) and what else might be needed to
>do RTTY/FSK/CW with WriteLog.

ARS NZ3O       Byron Peebles   members.bellatlantic.net/~byron/
PO Box 412                                                 voice: (610)715-9394
Paoli, PA 19301-0412 USA                        email: nz3o@arrl.net

-