[WriteLog] Kenwood 850 to Laptop cables

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kenwood 850 to Laptop cables
From: kbelan@bellsouth.net (Kent Belan)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:02:28 -0400
Hello Jim,
Thanks for the info. I found the section in the help. I am getting
closer. If you don't mind a few more questions.

Did you use the ACC2 plug on the 850 for the radio connection? If so,
what pins for the black and white wires on the receive audio cable?
What pins for the black and white wires for the transmit audio cable?

On the mini jacks to the sound card, there is an inner and outer
solder point. Which wire, yellow and red, go to the inner and outer
solder points for receive and transmit?

Sorry for so many questions, I know this is probably easy for most
everyone, just want to get it right.
RTTY is so close .....

Thanks again,
Kent