[WriteLog] Packet Spots / Follow Me

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Spots / Follow Me
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:37:40 -0400
Hey, I just tried out the telnet, packet spot and bandmap features for the
first time (I'm normally unassisted, but will probably be assisted during
limited operating time this weekend.) Everything works great, but when I set
the packet spots window to "Follow me", it only restricts spots to the
current band if I use the Band Up and Band Down function keys (ALT-F1 and
ALT-F2.) In other words, the display doesn't automatically follow band
changes made at the rig. Rig control is working fine and WL knows the rig's
frequency, so that's not the problem. Is this a bug or a feature?

73, Dick WC1M