[WriteLog] Spot Filtering

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Spot Filtering
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:14:07 -0400
Speaking of filtering, I've noticed some of the telnet nodes use AR-
Cluster, not the original Packet CLuster. ANyone know a Web site
with docs on how to set AR-Cluster filters?

I agree that filtering spots, by mode and/or band segment
(frequency already partially implemented with out-of-band QSOs
labelled with a B), within Writelog would be a great feature.
Tnx,
(the other) Barry W2UP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>